Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sweet Birthday!

I failed to pick up my birthday gift from my sis when we visited W.Va....so she was forced to mail it to me! When we returned form the boat this past weekend, my little care package was in the mailbox....luckily, the temperature has been much below normal! My wonderful mint-chocolate bar was in perfect (non-melted) shape! She keeps me stocked with hand-knitted dish cloths and sweet cotten dish towels.



I'll share "the card" again with you - I sent this card to my sis sometime around 1999....she kept it and sent it back to me the following year (since that's what the card instructs!)


There was at least one year that the card was "lost"....but we've been sending it back-and-forth since then.  A fun ongoing history!


1 comment:

affectioknit said...

FUN! Happy Birthday!

Love,

T