Thursday, June 05, 2014

Tomatoes and sharing a little garden soil

Our little garden plot has just gotten so shady that it really struggles to produce.

So this year, I asked Dick and Lindy if they could spare a little garden space for me.....since I usually just scarf up all their extra veggies, I thought I would actually do some of the work. 

So, I got several varieties - grape, cherry, Beefsteak and German Johnson.  Dick had planted many plants several weeks ago, so his are MUCH bigger than mine. 

His are to the left - mine are barely visible to the right.  I've since put up cages around mine but forgot to snap a picture!  I can taste the yummy tomatoes already!!

P.S. don't ya just love that automatic watering system!!!




1 comment:

affectioknit said...

I've seen that garden...it's amazing...

Love,

T