Wednesday, March 09, 2016

3 Different daffodils

I have three different patches of daffodils. 

I'm not sure where they came from....Some were from Mom's old border along the road.

I have two different varieties that are solid yellow.  These have very "pointy" petals.




These are actually solid yellow also - I don't know why the photo sortof looks like the petals are white.   They are more "rounded".



And these truly do have white petals.   Weird that after all these years of moving stuff around in my gardens, I've never mixed up the bulbs.  Not a single "stray" flower, they're very segregated.  This fall I might try some "desegregation"! 


1 comment:

affectioknit said...

Very pretty...I remember the border going down the driveway...and I planted some at 'other' houses as well...but I don't have any here...

Love,

T