Monday, August 21, 2017

My eclipse photos

I will say that 94% is not good enough when it comes to eclipses.  I guess I'll have to travel somewhere internationally at some point in my lifetime to get "totality".  I, of course, had read that "totality" was important....but I figured that 94% would be pretty cool too.

Well, it was interesting.  But not really all that fantastic.


Here is my view at 1pm...bright sunny.  Eclipse just starting.


And here is 2:44 (our "peak")  - yeah - it's dusky.  Meh.  The temperature did drop a few degrees. 


Oddly, the auto-sensor turned the runway lights on!!



I took a photo thru my dorky "eclipse glasses".   Pretty cool view.  That's it folks!


1 comment:

affectioknit said...

Awesome that you were able to get the photo through the glasses...we tried and failed at that...

It was fun!

Love,

T