Wednesday, March 28, 2007


I spoke at "career day" at the local school...talked all about careers in aviation. Here I am handing out some "freebies" that some of my suppliers donated for the occasion. Just some pens, pads of paper and ear plugs. It was a nice bunch of 8th graders (not my kiddo's school). Although one of the kids did stick the ear plugs up his nose - it was actually quite funny....

Spent most of the day there - I've never said the same thing over and over so many times!! I couldn't keep track of what I'd said to each group (there were 10 different groups). My voice was going south by the end of the day!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I guess it is funny when someone else's child puts something up his nose. Hope they appreciate the effort and learn. E.

affectioknit2 said...

Good for you - I went with the Man-Cubs class to a Marketplace for Kids day at the local college - we learned about jobs at the local racetrack and jobs in geology - guess which one sounds more interesting to my rock hound...

Love,

T