Sunday, August 26, 2007

Nothing much going on around here!! I don't have a single new photo - I've been working on the "office" - slowly. I've bought the paint, but haven't gotten around to painting yet. I'll post a photo when I do - a nice, yellow-y off-white.

We're heading to Ocracoke Wednesday evening on the boat with Sharon and Buddy (weather permitting!) Should be lots of relaxing....and hopefully good weather. I waited too late to make reservations at the marina, so we'll probably be anchored out in "Silver Lake" instead of at the dock with power hookups and air conditioning! Oh well, we'll be sports about it either way. It's just kindof a pain to have to get in the dinghy each time you want to go on land!

Robert is settled in at State - seems to be right on track - from the ONE phone call and a short 5 minute visit last weekend! (I have been instant messaging him a bit also....)

Richard's first day as a senior is Monday - they don't have his classes scheduled properly, so he'll have to spend Monday morning getting that corrected. He only requires the 12th grade English for graduation requirements, so I'm not too concerned. Later!

1 comment:

affectioknit2 said...

Y'all have fun - I'm glad Robert's settled in and that Richard's going to have an easy peasy lemon squeasy kind of senior year....

Love,

T