Thursday, October 09, 2008

Acorn Squash and Political Signs

I needed something easy to fix for lunch at the airport, so I toted the last acorn squash that I got from Granny and Cordy when we were up for the reunion. They cook so easy in the microwave at the airport....just sprinkled some sugar and cinnamon on top - a perfect, filling meal. I ate the whole squash - it was more than enough!



I also have gotten a little more political in my "older" age....I volunteered to plant some of those silly signs for a friend of mine from Boy Scouts. I wouldn't normally do that, but she is running for the first time for the county school board and I think she'd be great. They need some "new blood" that is not in the "good ole boys" network. Good luck Mia!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That squash looks tasty. Go, politics. E

affectioknit2 said...

The squash looks yummy - I got one today - it's a buttercup - and of course I'll post about it too.

Love,

T