Tuesday, January 20, 2009

More snowy photos, sorry, I can't help myself!!

This is the railing on our deck - piled high with snow....the sailboat is just waiting for summer!!!


I couldn't resist measuring the snow....


Richard dressed up to go sledding over at Pat and Diane's -

More measuring! (Almost 9 inches if you can't read it).


I love the way the runway looks all covered with snow.


The other direction down the runway...


Sledding - me getting ready to get a push off down the hill. AD - the Airport Dog is harmless - she just likes to chase....


Pat and Diane pushing Rich...



Richard had a cute spill at the bottom of the hill - covered in snow


Diane being a sport...

Pat trying to go the farthest down the runway
Walking back our house and hangar - always looks so peaceful in the snow!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Very pretty. Wish we had gotten a lot of snow. Just enough to mess up the roads a bit. Where is Richard's snowboard? E

affectioknit said...

That looks like so much fun! I wish I was there!

~ Denise ~ said...

Great photos and fun! ;0

Just Marianne said...

I measured too..............all through the day! LOL!