Thursday, February 03, 2011

NC State B-Ball.....ugh

Our friend (and owner of our marina) gave us his season tickets for the NC State vs. Virginia Tech basketball game last night. Thanks, again John- great seats and love that VIP parking pass to the RBC!


I tried my best to support the home team.....I'm lucky to have gotten out of the house this way. When I modeled this outfit for him, all Duane said was "Really???"



When we were scurrying to our seats, I almost bumped into a fellow (looked like he must be a current student) with an enormous red afro wig and NC State t-shirt. I looked at him and said "I thought "I" was bad" - to which he replied - "No, you're great!!" So, there, Duane. You don't know what you're talking about!!!!



Needless to say, if you know the score, things did not go our way.....but it's always a good time. (Just would be better if we won!!) Our view:


I'm adding this for my sis - in the next row down from our seats note how the lady is occupying her time! (Knitting, for those who don't see it). And her son appears to be sitting beside her deeply engrossed in a video game....it was halftime when I took this photo, so we'll forgive them!


1 comment:

affectioknit said...

HaHa! Tell Duane I said - Really - but as in Really CUTE! HA!

I always knit - it doesn't (usually) affect my ability to pay attention to a game or a movie...etc...

Love,

T