Thursday, February 17, 2011

Weird Food

Weird in a good way!

Diane had ordered some "Miracle Noodle" and gave me a package to try.

This stuff is really cool - ZERO calories (or that's what the pkg says!!).





Some of the reviews I'd seen complained vigorously about the "smell" upon opening the package. It's made from the fiber/root of an Asian plant - and I guess it does have a small amount of "fishy" smell. But very small. Get a life, it that bothers you, you're hard up for hard-ship!!


I made a nice sauce with peanut butter, soy sauce, sugar, ginger, cayenne pepper. Tossed in chicken, onions and chicken. Pretty yummy and the noodles were very nice.



Amazing to be zero calories....and great if you need to be gluten free!



2 comments:

affectioknit said...

Of course, I could do that with tofu - it looks yummy...um...there's no actual fish in there is there?...

Love,

T

Karen said...

hey, no, the "miracle noodles" are vegan!