Saturday, January 26, 2013

More ice and some organizing



We did get a bit more ice overnight.  The sidewalks and roads were pretty iced over first thing in the morning.  By noon, however, the sun was shining and it all disappeared in true Southern style!



I really didn't have much planned for Saturday - just some overdue housework....

Does your container storage area get jumbled?  I don't know why mine does, really.  I think it's because I'm usually in a rush putting things away out of the dishwasher.  I just open the doors and throw stuff in. 

 
 
 Just a few minutes organizing and it's all good....for now, at least!                                                   




2 comments:

affectioknit said...

Awesome organizing! Icy here too...

Love,

T

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Karen..you inspired me to get my deep drawer with all that plastic shit cleaned out/organized!! Claire