Sunday, April 19, 2015

Sailing haircut......

My short but terribly thick hair seems to grow so quickly......

Lately it's been "fuzzy".  Time for a change. 

Duane suggested I let him loose with the #4 guard on the clippers we use to trim his hair.

I declined.  Not quite ready for a full "buzz".

I snapped a "selfie" before I went into the beauty shop.



Viola!  She used a #8 guard for all the hair except she hand-shaped the bangs.   It's incredibly light and easy....perfect for windy sailing in the Bahamas!!


4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Looks good and so easy for sailing. MOM

affectioknit said...

WOW! So CUTE on you!

Love,

T

Anonymous said...

Stumbled upon this during my 6th pd US history class... WOW! You look good sis. Learning about the French and Indian war. You are an ICON! Keep it up!!!


<3

Lil' S. said...

Hey big K.

Looking SHARP GIRLIE. Hope the sailing is successful.
Loving the buzz, mine was inspired by you after I stumbled onto this post in a free period at college.

You're the manic pixie dream girl of my Monday morning.

Absolutely smashing!!!1!

love it,

-Lil' S <3

P.S. Would love a hair update as inspo for when mine grows out.