Wednesday, November 15, 2006


Do lots of red berries on a holly tree mean a bad winter is in store??? I hope not!! If nothing else, it means I'll have plenty of decorating material for Christmas!!



When I loaded the holly picture onto the computer, this shot taken from our deck, was on the camera....don't know who snapped the photo, but it is kindof pretty...



It's not a pretty picture, but it is important to Robert! This is his new (to him) transmission....hopefully he'll be back in his Blazer soon. He's not happy driving our Ford F150 pickup. He says it doesn't turn or park easily. Hard to please, I'd say.

Gotta run! Love K

1 comment:

affectioknit2 said...

Hey,

Love the pics - can't say I've seen any holly up here. It looks like it's still a pretty fall down there. High 27 here today...

T