Thursday, January 18, 2007



Well, this is the best we can do in the South for a winter! For once, the school system was smart and didn't cancel school this morning. The kids had semester exams today, so it would have been a hassle to cancel.

There were all kinds of backups and fender benders in Raleigh on the news. Always.

I'm using this dreary day to get organized for my long overdue tile project. I've just gotten sick of the exposed plywood floor. I searched all the home improvement venues locally and couldn't find the tile I wanted. Most of the tiles these days are large- 12X12 inch minimum. I prefer smaller tile. I finally settled for some nice "earthy" tile from Lowe's.











I'll cut up and use the mats with small tiles to make a pattern in the center of the room. It should be a little more interesting than my original tile (which was just "dirt" colored plain"...)


Later!

2 comments:

affectioknit2 said...

Hey,

GOOD LUCK - I'm sure it will turn out beeeyoootiful.

Love ya,

T

Elizabeth said...

Hi, you got more snow than we did. The pictures of concert came out great. Enjoy your " Day Off ". E.