Thursday, April 09, 2009

Forgot to post this!

I forgot to post this Monday, so I'll post it now for your viewing pleasure...

My friend/airplane mechanic Tom, at Siler City, is a first-time grandpa - and is very proud, of course! (Janet, his wife, is proud too, of course! - You should see her personalized tag...but I'll save that for another post....)

Their son/daughter-in-law were down visiting for Easter from the Detroit area (can't remember exactly where). He had to bring her over to the FBO to show her to me - I'd seen all the photos, but hadn't seen her in "person" yet.

I love photos like this - she's a sweetie - got to hold her for a little while. Someday, maybe I'll have a little femininity in my life ......

4 comments:

♥♥♥♥♥ Jennifer™® ♥♥♥♥♥ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
affectioknit said...

Hey - she does look like a sweetie - you have to love all kinds of babiness...

Love,

T

Elizabeth said...

Maybe you will have a granddaughter some day. They are in short supply in this family. E