Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Just a little warm down here!!

Yesterday was Duane's birthday and I decided to do a little cook-out for him. I was surprised to see the temperature of the grill BEFORE I lighted it!




I went to check the real temperature - my pretty sailboat thermometer is just decoration since the numbers are no longer legible. (I think it might have been meant for indoors - sorry sis). I leave it up because I like it anyway.






The real temp in the shade - pretty warm - and today is supposed to be 102.

1 comment:

affectioknit said...

Oh my goodness - that's hot - we had a couple of days when it got up to 90 here and everyone was complaining so much - we think that's funny - for one thing the humidity is rarely above 38 - and 90 degrees at 38% is really not that bad - but now we're back to high 70s and 80s still with low humidity so it's just about perfect - the constant breeze even makes swimming seem too cool once you're out of the water...

Stay cool!

Love,

T