Tuesday, December 07, 2010

My precious book club ladies Christmas get-together

I know you're used to seeing this space set up for a certain Friday night card game.....

But tonight it was all about the ladies and our book club! 3 of the ladies were absent for very, very good reasons - but we managed to have a very nice time (we missed you Marianne, Nina and Charlee!)





We do a gift exchange/steal......the most popular this year were - herb cutter scissors, a beautiful scarf, and....drum roll please....a pair of cozy boots....

Yaay - I ended up with the boots - (mmm - sorry Joyce!) very warm and snuggly!!!


A wonderful way to start the holiday season! Hope all you gals have a great Holiday!! (Sorry Carol - didn't aim the auto-timer camera quite right, did I???)


3 comments:

affectioknit said...

FUN! Hoping the boots are vegan...

Love,

T

Karen said...

haha - yes, i do believe they are!!!love, k

Joyce Mineer said...

Ha! Vegan boots! I love it! Actually, there are such things as vegan shoes...I should know, I have a vegan son-in-law who is a real TREAT to shop for! And think of me EVERY TIME you put the suckers on, Karen (thief...hee, hee)! And look at those pretty ladies! Love and Christmas hugs your way!!! xo