Monday, February 20, 2012

Our first taste of winter

I know, I've been slack about keeping the blog updated.  I've been a sicky person for the past several days.  Just your garden variety sinus bug.  Lots of drugs and sleeping.  Duane has been diligently working on the airplane interior (which I'll show you as soon as it's finished!)

We got our first little tiny taste of winter last night - so I thought I'd snap a photo before the 60 degree temps melt it all away.  OK, I'm done with winter - bring on spring!!

4 comments:

affectioknit said...

...We were supposed to get 1-3 inches and got nothing...it did snow for about an hour...but it's been so warm that it all melted...Scout was looking forward to another snow day...but they're out today anyway...

Love,

T

Karen said...

haha bummer to waste a good snow day when you're already on holiday! i'm all done with winter and hope it blows right on out'a here! love, k

Elizabeth said...

We got nothing, not even the blowing flurries like last Sunday. Sunny and warming up nicely here today. MOM

Joyce Mineer said...

Hope you're feeling better!!! xo