Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas!

We had the kids over for Christmas - nice evening....

Stockings ready for the kids - may decide to give them the stockings for their own families soon!  I made Robert and Richard's stockings back in Boca Raton when they were toddlers.  Miranda's came along in about 2008......

Robert thought  it would be cute to wrap his gifts in Barbie paper.....silly.


After dinner, we got to the business at hand - opening gifts!

Robert's coat looks warm on him.



Richard and Miranda got Robert this book about growing a Moustache - it appears that he has 2 other copies, so it was a good laugh!





Miranda and Richard being silly.....



For some reason, part of Duane's gift was some "black eggs" from Asia.......
 



If you will remember back to one of my China trips....I had tried these eggs before....I don't recall them being very good.....



Anyway, I volunteered to try one since Duane was not about to.....




Peeled - very black!!



And this experience was no better than before.  I did eat the bite - it was OK for a few moments....then it was just sulfur-y and just-not-too good!   Oh well - the rest just will have to be wasted!  And with that - I wish you all a happy holiday!



1 comment:

affectioknit said...

...what a day...funny paper...cool moustaches...and yucky eggs...

Merry Christmas!

Love,

T