Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A couple of boat photos

Our sail on Sunday ended up to be fairly short - because it was chhhiiiilllly!

I always love seeing the shrimp boats heading out of the industrial dock in Oriental...something cool about people who make their living on the water.


This is one of our marina neighbors. I forwarded this and some additional photos I had snapped of them under-way to their email. Hard to get a photo of yourself like this though - maybe someday someone will snap photos of us and share!

3 comments:

affectioknit said...

Hey - that looks like chilly fun - I saw you (I'm pretty sure it was you) in my Feedjit box - from Oriental Marina...

Love,

T

Karen said...

hey - that's cool for it to show you that info! stay warm and dry with all the upcoming snow-melt!! love, k

~ Denise ~ said...

Oh, my heart pangs to be at sea!! I spent 13 years in the Navy and know that there is nothing like the smell of the air and the euphoric feeling of being on the water. Ahhh...glad you got out and had some fun! ;)