Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I couldn't believe my eyes

On my way to work, I was following an older model Taurus stationwagon. Lots of stickers, kindof hippie-looking. As I got closer, I saw something moving in the back of the car, thought it was a kid....and it WAS a kid, just not a human one! It was a small goat! I scrambled to find my camera - and snapped this photo as they were pulling into the veterinary office. You can see the goat in the window on the right hand side of the car. I guess they've got to go to the vet somehow!!

3 comments:

affectioknit said...

Funny! It reminds me of that old BBC show - Good Neighbors - where they borrow the snooty neighbor's posh car to transport their goat...

Love,

T

Elizabeth said...

That is unusual. Grandma Hall recently told me about her dad taking a 300 lb pig from Asheville to Granite Falls in the trunk of his car when they moved to the church there. That would be the same pig that Ted rode around in the pen when he was about 12. E

Joyce Mineer said...

My daughter has a friend who has a pet goat named "Jelly Bean". Jelly is transported to the doc via a Volvo! So, there you go! You just never know when you'll see a goat in tow! I'm tellin' ya, Karen, we simply gotta love this place don't we?!