Sunday, July 28, 2013

Surprise Sam's Club Porta-Potti

Ya just never know what you're gonna read about on the W.O.K. !!  

So, most of you might know that I frequent Sam's Club for my business supplies every month or so.  I went on Friday morning...cup of coffee in hand.  It's about a 40 minute drive.  I'm telling you this, because, of course, I needed to use the ladies room when I arrived.

But, as I approached the restroom area, I could clearly see roped off entrances and signs saying "Under Construction".

As I got closer, a nice construction worker pointed and told me politely (probably for the millionth time...) that the restrooms were outside. 

I thought that was a bit strange as this Sam's Club does not have an "outside sales area".

But, I followed the signs as I didn't want my Sam's Club shopping experience to be, well, you know, tense.

Wandered outside expecting green porta-potti's.  Not my favorite experience, but nature calls!

I was a bit surprised when I found this instead.




But, I was even more surprised when I opened the door and found this!!!  Nice job, Sam's Club!!








2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I agree. That is first class. MOM

affectioknit said...

Very nice porta-pottie...

Love,

T