Monday, September 19, 2016

Shrubbery!

Seems like just yesterday that I trimmed the bushes at Siler City.....but I looked back on the blog.  It was actually last December.

As shrubs will do, they had gotten "unruly" again....



I borrowed the gas powered hedge trimmer from the City.....it's heavier than our electric one at home.   So my arms are very tired right now!!!  It really does a good job on the larger branches.

After:  




The other side of the building:




I'm definitely not an expert, but I guess I keep the bushes "manageable"!!



3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It does look well-groomed. MOM

affectioknit said...

...it looks so nice...

now...bring me a shrubbery...irst you must find... another shrubbery! Then, when you have found the shrubbery, you must place it here, beside this shrubbery, only slightly higher so you get...

Love,

T

Karen said...

you've been watching too much Monty Python :-)