Thursday, November 05, 2009

Garden Veggies

My sis isn't the only one who is "gifted" with end-of-the-garden veggies!!

Lot's of greens from Dick and Lindy... (various- arugula, spinach and ?? maybe some weeds too since I just took some scissors up to their garden and cut whatever looked good!)



And various peppers from Ben, one of my employees. I love peppers this time of year - seems like nature is pouring in lots of flavor in a last-ditch effort before frost.



Ground up some peppers, carrots, celery, onions and bean flour for some great "burgers" tonight. Served with brown mustard for a FF, gluten free vegan main course. (I know you're all saying "yum" at this point...lol.)

3 comments:

affectioknit said...

Actually - I am - saying YUM!!!

Love,

T

Miranda said...

It does look pretty good! I wish I could be a vegan but I don't have the discipline! =)

Elizabeth said...

You are all so good about healthy. I'll have to try some of that when I see you. MOM