Monday, November 02, 2009

Quick Visit with Mom and Frank

Mom and Frank were supposed to spend the night with us last night before an appointment in Durham today....but sickly little Richard made them decide not to come to our house for a visit.

Good choice as Richard appears to have the flu (I think Miranda is on the mend now.. I hope the rest of us don't come down with it, but I know that is frequently the case.)

So, instead, they met me for a quick lunch and (hopefully) non-contagious visit at a restaurant near Burlington.


I took a back-road that I had never been on before to get there. The drive was very pretty. I stopped a couple of times on my way back to snap some photos.


Cute sign near a rural golf club.....wonder what a "golf" crossing the road looks like.....


And lot's of pretty bucolic scenes...

2 comments:

affectioknit said...

Hey -I hope you had a nice visit and that Richard is well on his way to recovery...

Love,

T

Miranda said...

I'm sorry that I may have gotten everybody sick! I warned Richard but it's his fault that he came over and got breathed on!

I just hope you guys don't come down with whatever it is he has. I guess I didn't have the flu - it looked like it would be the flu (fever, soreness, etc.) but I recovered in 2 days... I hope Rich's better soon! =/