Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Veggies - probably the last time this year :-(

Yesterday Lindy called and asked if I wanted some produce before Dick plowed his "summer" garden under.....of course I did!!

Aren't these lovely?


Fresh cilantro and dill - I froze the cilantro and I've got the dill wrapped up for a recipe Lindy gave me - I'll post about it when I make it.


These little babies are wonderful!! White radishes - sweet and not hot at all.


Beautiful! I'm going to have to chop some of these and freeze them for later (that's OK with me!!)



And some greens too - this is Swiss Chard that I'll be using in the recipe with dill....pretty nice pickin's!!


2 comments:

affectioknit said...

Amazing that you still have such gorgeous produce - isn't it winter yet...

Love,

T

Elizabeth said...

All mine were gone long ago, those are very nice. MOM